* Preheat oven 500F (260 C). Top the pizza with only 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
* Bake the pizza for approximately 25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked but still very light brown and soft.
* While the pizza is cooking, place in a bowl the arugula. Top with 2 - 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and salt. Toss thoroughly.
* Evenly spread the beef prosciutto slices over the pizza.
* Top with the arugula.
* Add the parmigiano shavings. Cheese shavings can be easily done with a vegetable peeler.
* Serve immediately when the pizza is still warm.