* Cut the frittata in small strips and set aside.
* Place in a skillet the olive oil and onion. Sauté until onion is soft and translucent. Add tomato, salt and pepper.
* Stir to combine and add the mint leaves. Cook for about 15 minutes.
* Add the frittata strips to the tomato sauce. Stir gently until the frittata is fully covered with the sauce.
* Top with the pecorino romano cheese. Serve warm garnished with a couple of fresh mint leaves.
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 1 cup (100 gr) fresh tomatoes, diced
* salt and pepper
* 4 - 5 fresh mint leaves
* 2 oz (60 gr) pecorino romano cheese, freshly grated