* Cut the dough in smaller pieces.
* Handle the dough to soften it.
* Sprinkle the board with flour. Punch the dough down with your fist if necessary to flatten it.
* Spin the rolling pin forward and backward over the dough several times.
* Turn the dough one quarter and repeat the step to make the dough circular.
* When the dough is thin enough, curl it around the pin.
* Roll again forward and backward several times. While rolling the pin, move your hands laterally to flatten the pasta
* When the pasta sheet is about 1/32” to 1/16” (1 - 2 mm) thin, place it flat on a lightly floured cloth to dry for about 15 - 20 minutes.