* In a saucepan, pour oil, and turn heat to medium. When the oil is hot, add onion and pinch of red pepper.
* Sauté until the onion becomes translucent. Add the tuna.
* Stir thoroughly to brown the tuna uniformly on all sides.
* Add the wine and let it evaporate.
* Add the tomato purée.
* Add bay leaves, clove, cinnamon. Stir, cover the pan, and cook on medium low until the tuna fish is tender.
* Cook the spaghetti or following the instructions. Drain the pasta, transfer it to a serving bowl and dress it with the tuna fish sauce. Serve at once.
* 3 - 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 medium onion, diced
* pinch of crushed red pepper
* 2 lb (approximately 1 kg) fresh tuna fish, diced
* 1/2 cup (120 cc) dry white wine
* 2 - 1/2 cups (600 gr) tomato, puréed in a blender
* 2 bay leaves
* 1 clove
* pinch of cinnamon powder