Anna Maria’s Open Kitchen
IL TIRAMISU’ LEGITTIMO DELLE BECCHERIE
The original Tiramisu’ recipe from Le Beccherie Restaurant
* Prepare a strong espresso coffee, about 1½ cups (360 cc).
* Dissolve 2 teaspoons sugar in it, when the coffee is still hot. Let the coffee cool to room temperature.
* Beat the egg yolks in bowl, until they become light and fluffy.
* Combine the mascarpone cheese.
* Dip half of the ladyfingers in the coffee and place in the pan in a single layer.
* Spread half of the mascarpone cream on the cookies.
* Dip the remaining ladyfingers in the coffee and place in the pan in a second layer layer.
* Spread the ramaining mascarpone cream on the cookies.
* Sprinkle with the cocoa powder and refrigerate for about 3 – 4 hours.
* 1 -1/2 cups (360 cc) espresso coffee
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 4 egg yolks
* 1/2 cup (100 gr) sugar
* 1 lb (450 gr) mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
* 30 savoiardi (ladyfinger cookies)
* 2 tablespoons bitter cocoa powder
ANNAMARIA’S CLASSIC TIRAMISU’