* Dredge the fish in the flour.
* In a skillet, bring the olive oil to frying temperature.
* Fry the fish fillets until golden.
* Transfer the fish to a plate covered with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
* In the skillet containing the oil, place the onion, garlic, and celery. Sauté until the onion is soft and translucent.
* Add the capers, olives, raisins, tomato, salt, and pepper. Cook the sauce over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
* Add the fish back to the skillet, and cook for few minutes.
* Serve warm.
* 4 slices of swordfish approximately 1½ lbs (700 gr)
* 2 oz (60 gr) flour
* 4 – 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
* 1 celery stick, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons capers in salt, rinsed and drained
* 2 oz (60 gr) green olives, pitted
* 1 tablespoon raisins
* 1 cup fresh ripe tomato, peeled and chopped
* salt and pepper