* 1 ½ cups tomatoes, diced
* 2 garlic cloves
* 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
* 1 tablespoon capers, in salt
* 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
* 2 oz (60 gr) black olives
* salt and red pepper
* 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 lb (450 gr) spaghetti
* In a pan put olive oil, red pepper, and garlic and sauté briefly.
* Add anchovies before the garlic starts coloring. Stir with a wooden spoon for few seconds to dissolve the anchovies.
* Add tomatoes, capers, 1 tablespoon parsley, olives, and cook for about 10 - 15 minutes.
* Cook pasta following manufacturer's instructions, drain, and pour in a salad bowl.
* Dress with the sauce and top with the rest of the chopped parsley.