* Slice the vegetables lengthwise approximately ¼ inch thick.
* Place all the sliced vegetables on a grille or on a barbeque. * Turn the vegetables a couple of times until cooked on both sides.
* In a small bowl put the garlic, about 2 tablespoons of the parsley, olive oil, vinegar, salt and red pepper. Whisk lightly to emulsionate.
* Place about 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture on the bottom of a serving dish.
* Place in the dish one layer of vegetables, top with some of the oil mixture a little of the parsley.
* Continue the layers of vegetables are used, topping them oil mixture and the chopped parsley, until all the vegetables are used. Finish topping with the oil mixture and parsley.
* Place the vegetables in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 24 hours. Serve at room temperature.
* 2 zucchini, approximately 1/2 lb (200 gr)
* 1 eggplant, approximately 1/2 lb (200 gr)
* 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 5 - 6 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
* 4 - 5 tablespoons extra-virgin * olive oil
* 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
* crushed red pepper