* Clean the mushroom, and cut them in large slices.
* In a frying pan, pour the olive oil and add the garlic and red pepper.
* Turn the heat to medium. Sauté briefly.
* Add the mushrooms before the garlic starts coloring. Add salt.
* Cook over medium heat until the mushrooms are tender.
* Top with the fresh parsley and serve warm.
* 3/4 lb (675 gr) fresh mushrooms
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 garlic clove, sliced
* pinch of crushed red pepper
* 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped