* Preheat oven to 500 F (260 C).
* In a bowl place the tomatoes. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread the tomato evenly over the pizza.
* Distribute uniformly the mushrooms on the pizza.
* Spread the rest of the olive oil on the pizza. Add salt and pepper.
* Bake the pizza for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the mozzarella cheese.
* Cook for 10 more minutes approximately. Lift one side to check for readiness. Pizza is ready when the bottom surface is light brown.