* In a large sauté pan, put olive oil and garlic. Turn heat to medium.
* Add crushed red pepper. Sauté briefly.
* Do not allow the garlic to color. Add tomato.
* Stir the chopped parsley. Cook shortly for about 2 minutes.
* Add the crustaceans.
* Stir to blend and cook covered for not longer then 10 minutes.
* Serve warm, pouring over the toasted bread slices.
* 3 - 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 garlic cloves, chopped
pinch of crushed red pepper
* 1/2 lb (200 gr) fresh ripe tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
* small bunch Italian parsley, chopped
* 2 lb (900 gr) mixed crustacean and mollusc (crab legs, shrimps, scallops, clams)
* 4 slices Italian country bread, toasted