* In a bowl sift together the flour and corn starch.
* In a saucepan on medium heat place water, butter, and pinch of salt.
* As soon as the water starts boiling, remove from heat and add the flower mixture.
* Stir vigorously to combine.
* Place the pan back on the heat. Stir until the dough will appear dry and comes off the walls of the pan.
* Remove from heat. Add the sugar, vanilla and one egg.
* Stir very fast to combine the egg.
* Repeat the step of adding the eggs one at a time, and stirring, until all the eggs are incorporated to the dough.
* At this point add the baking powder to the dough, and combine raisins and diced apple.
* In a skillet bring the oil to frying temperature. Place the dough in the hot oil one tablespoon at the time.
* Fry the until the fritters are golden.
* Remove the fritters from the skillet and place on kitchen paper to drain the excess oil.
* Top with powdered sugar, and serve at once when still hot.
* 2 oz (50 gr) corn starch
* 1 cup (150 gr) flour
* 1 1/4 cups (300 cc) water
* 2 oz (50 gr) butter
* pinch of salt
* 2 oz (50 gr) sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
* 6 large eggs
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 2 apples, cores, peeled, finely diced
* 3 oz (100 gr) raisin
* 2 oz (50 gr) pine seed
* powdered sugar for finishing