* Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil in a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add the spaghetti, and sauté until they are hot.
* Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl, until fully combined. Add salt and pepper. Pour the eggs in the skillet over the spaghetti.
* When the egg starts to solidify, using a fork lightly scramble the center to let all the egg penetrate on the bottom. Shake lightly the pan back and forth to loosen the frittata and use a fork to loosen it from the edges of the pan. Lift the frittata to check that the bottom is cooked and golden.
* Make sure the egg on the top is not too running, then place on the pan a dish slightly larger than the pan. Rotate the pan and the dish together so that now the frittata is upside down on the dish.
* Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet, then slide the frittata back into the pan so that the uncooked face is now on the pan.
* Lift the frittata to check that the bottom is golden.
* Slide the frittata on a serving dish.
* Serve warm.