* Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil in a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
* Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl, until fully combined.
* When the oil is hot, pour the eggs in the skillet.
* When the egg starts to solidify, using a fork lightly scramble the center to let all the egg penetrate on the bottom. Shake lightly the pan back and forth to loosen the frittata and use a fork to loosen it from the edges of the pan.
* Lift the frittata to check that the bottom is cooked and golden. Make sure the egg on the top is not too running. Place on the pan a dish slightly larger than the pan.
* Rotate the pan and the dish together so that now the frittata is upside down on the dish.
* Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet, then slide the frittata back into the pan so that the uncooked face is now on the pan.
* Lift the frittata to check that the bottom is golden. Slide the frittata on a serving dish and serve warm.