* Preheat oven 350 F (175C). Cover with parchment paper 2 flat cookie sheets. Combine together all dry ingredients flour, baking powder, chocolate powder, salt.
* Sift into a bowl.
* Open an hole in the center of the flour mix, add sugar, eggs, butter and milk.
* Work all ingredients until obtaining a paste that will result soft but un-consistent.
* Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and knead for few seconds.
* Flatten the dough on a floured work surface with a rolling pin approximately 1/4 inch (5 mm) and cut with a heart shaped cutter, or any other shape.
* Place the cookies on the pans. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
* 2 cups (300 gr) all purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 3/4 cup (100 gr) chocolate powder
* pinch of salt
* 6 oz (175 gr) sugar
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 6 oz (175 gr) butter, melted
* 1 - 2 tablespoons milk