* Preheat oven 375 F (190 C). In a bowl stir together the flour, salt and baking soda.
* Place the butter and the sugar in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle. Run the mixer until combined. Add the eggs and the vanilla.
* Run the paddle until the mixture is smooth.
* Remove the bowl from the mixer. Stir the flour mixture into the bowl with a rubber spatula.
* Stir in the chocolate chips and the walnuts, until forming a dough.
* Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Place one tablespoon of dough at the time on the cookie sheets, leaving about 2 inch (5 cm) distance from each other.
* Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on a rack.
* 1 1/4 (175 gr) cup flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 8 tablespoons (110 gr) butter, softened
* 3/4 cup (150 gr) sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 12 oz (340 gr) semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 3 oz (90 gr) walnuts, chopped