* In a skillet put olive oil and bacon. Sauté for about 2 minutes until the bacon is tender.
* Add the onion and sauté until the onion is soft and translucent.
* Add the chicken livers and sage leaves. Sauté until the chicken livers are thoroughly brown and tender, stirring occasionally.
* Squeeze the lemon on the livers and stir.
* Transfer to a food processor, and run the blade until reduced to a very fine and smooth paste.
* Cool and serve lukewarm, garnished with a sage leaf.
* 3 tablespoons extra- virgin olive oil
* 2 oz (60 gr) pancetta or bacon
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 1 lb (450 gr) chicken livers, chopped
* 10 fresh sage leaves
* half lemon, squeezed
* salt and pepper