* Put in a small bowl the vinegar, the wine, the rosemary leaves, and the garlic.
* In a skillet put the extra-virgin olive oil and turn the heat to medium.
* When the oil is hot, add chicken and sauté until lightly browned. Add salt and pepper.
* Stir in the flour. Add the vinegar-wine mix, turn heat to high and let the liquid evaporate.
* Turn heat to medium low, cover, and cook for about 30 - 35 minutes or until the chicken will be tender.
* Stir occasionally to prevent the chicken from sticking to the pan.
* In case the meat is almost ready, but there is too much liquid, remove the lid and let the liquid evaporate until the sauce is thicker.
* When the chicken is ready, add the anchovies to the skillet, stirring vigorously for a few seconds until dissolved. Serve hot.
* 1/3 cup (80 cc) white wine vinegar
* 1/3 cup (80 cc) white dry wine
* 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
* 2 whole garlic cloves, smashed
* 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 lb (900 gr) chicken, cut in pieces
* salt and pepper (or crushed red pepper)
* 1 tablespoon flour
* 3 - 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped